Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tuesday Virtual Dinner Partner

Today is my last day near the Rocky Mountains. I walked to town to get a good last look and to eat lunch at a favorite restaurant. I wanted to get the full strength "urban" experience in a city that promotes outdoor sports and muscle powered transportation. It was cold and windy today but it felt really good to be out walking around.

The week has flown. I return home tomorrow. I have a new resolve to stay active and get stronger because I want so much more. My first taste of the Rocky Mountains opened a door for me. My big question is what next? I'm definitely climbing a big mountain out here next summer.

Sleep: not sure but I got up at 5:30 this morning
Vitamins

6:00
homemade whole grain muffin
1/2c nf cottage cheese, clementine, and 2 tbsp walnuts
2 c black tea
1:00 at restaurant
udon noodle salad with tofu
7:00
white bean and escarole soup
eggplant casserole
Asian pear
whole grain bar, few bites of chocolate

Movement and Meditation:
Walked about an hour and a half along paved creek trail.

Resolve and thou art free.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home