Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunday Virtual Dinner Partner

I am feeling leg muscles today and it feels good! Our hike yesterday has me wanting more. I am amazed by the power of altitude. What would have been a happy, easy hike in New England became a challenge here. At another time in my life I would have felt discouraged by my experience. I loved it yesterday...loved breathing hard and feeling my heart pound. What I used to experience as work, I experience as feeling alive.

The moutain vista were sublime. Tears welled up on first sight. I felt like I was looking at the top of the world.

Sleep: about 6 hours & up at 6
Vitamins
6:30
1/2c nf cottage cheese, clementine, 2 tbsp walnuts
oatmeal (1/3c before cooked)
10:00
chocolate heaven
12:30
soy cheese, hummus, lettuce and sprouts on whole wheat bread
potato chips and onion dip
clementine
3:00
Cliff Z bar
6:30
sushi
9:00
soft serve ice cream cone

Totals: 2 fruits and 2 veggies

To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you ought to prefer is to have kept your soul alive.
~Robert Louis Stevenson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home