Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wednesday Virtual Dinner Partner

On the road all day most of the time poured into the tiny space allowed for airplane seats. Six plus hours to be exact. Movement (the focus for this week)has become notably absent. Today was a breaking point. I was crazy with inactivity. I feel exhausted from travelling but I can't wait to hike a few miles after a good night of sleep.

I packed food for my trip. It was a great strategy. Not only did I avoid hiked up airport prices but I knew exactly what I was eating. I had a couple of airplane snacks but my packed choices were so much better.

Sleep: 7 hours & up at 6
Vitamins

6:00
1/2c nf cottage cheese and grapes
oatmeal (1/3 c before cooked)
2 cups black tea
10:30
small handful of peanuts
1:30
half a Tri-lo-plex bar
apple
Sun Chips
2:30
celery and carrot sticks, grape tomatoes with hummus
4:30
whole wheat banana bread
9:00 dinner out
black bean and lentil hummus
tofu pot stickers
artichoke guacamole
bruchetta
pita bread
black bean soup

In the middle of the journey of our life I came to myself within a dark wood where the straight way was lost.
~Dante Alighieri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home