Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday Virtual Dinner Partner

I think I am feeling the effects of altitude. My thought is so fuzzy I feel addlebrained. Also, I am achy which has me wondering if I am getting a cold. I'm praying it is altitude because I am in heaven. I looked out the kitchen window this morning and saw the Rocky Mountains. The view took my breath away. I can't wait to hike this weekend. I am assuming I'll adjust to the altitude but a cold is a different story.

I am downing Airborn and Echinacea and hoping for the best.

Sleep: I am caught between time zones so I am not sure. Maybe 7 hours.
Vitamins

6:00
1/2c nf cottage cheese, clementine, and 2 tbsp of walnuts
oatmeal (1/3c before cooked)
4 cups black tea
12:00
half a Tri-lo-plex bar
clementine
black tea
2:00 ate at restaurant
salad with tofu, and goats cheese with field greens and viniagrette
black tea
7:00
home made lentil soup
bread
tossed salad and soy oil based dressing
pomegranate and few bites of fresh pineapple

Totals: 5 veggies and 3 fruits
Movement and Meditation: walked easy pace along beautiful stream path. It was an untimed joy walk.

With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony, and the deep power of joy, we see into the life of things.
~William Wordsworth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home