Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tuesday Virtual Dinner Partner

"Let me be a good animal today," Barbara Kingsolver's prayer for days when life or the world is demanding was my guide post. I squeezed a lot in and I didn't have time to make it to the woods for my walk. I missed walking the last few days and now I definitely feel it. Anxiety starts to creep back in. Tiredness too.

I am really excited because I am traveling to a new part of the country tomorrow. Preparations have consumed my time and energy but I look forward to this journey. I am planning to spend lots of time outside in the next week. It is absolutely what I need.

Sleep: 5 hours & up at 5
Vitamins

6:00
1/2c nf cottage cheese, clementine and walnuts
oatmeal 1/3c before cooked
3 cups black tea
9:30
chocolate heaven
11:00
half a Tri-lo-plex bar
12:30
chicken breast and lettuce in whole wheat wrap
banana
3:30
licorice
7:00
salmon
salad and 6g fat olive oil dressing
green beans
sweet potato
baked apple

Totals: 3 fruits and 2 veggies

Keep close to Nature's heart...and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.
~John Muir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home