Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wednesday Virtual Dinner Partner

The temperature is in the teens and with the wind chill factored in it is just above zero. We finally are getting some winter weather. I had to look for my down parka because today was the first day I wore it. I didn't walk. My car doors are frozen shut. It is supposed to be warmer tomorrow. I am starting to think about walking in local shopping malls to get some exercise. I truly hope I don't have to do that. I am fine with cold weather...but I am so out of touch with frigid weather this winter it is difficult to get out the door.

Sleep: about 7 and a half hours
Vitamins

8:00
1/2c nf cottage cheese, orange, 2 tbsp walnuts
tiny lowfat bran muffin
2 c back tea
10:30
chocolate heaven
banana crisps
1:00
white bean and escarole soup
clementine
low fat cheese puffs
4:30
deli turkey, lettuce, and honey mustard on whole grain wrap
7:30
chocolate chip cookie
couple of bites of peanut butter cookie

Totals: 2 veggies and 3 fruits

“It's snowing still," said Eeyore gloomily. "So it is." "And freezing." "Is it?" "Yes," said Eeyore. "However," he said, brightening up a little, "we haven't had an earthquake lately.”
~A. A. Milne

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home