Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday Virtual Dinner Partner

It poured cats and dogs today so I only did resistance training. I was inspired by my original virtual dinner partner who was a champion weight lifter earlier in her life. She leg pressed 425 pounds today. I will never do anything like that but I was inspired by her report and went and did my resistance training.

I have gotten in three good sessions of resistence training this week. I was falling short in that department for several months.

Hearing what she is doing gives me the momentum and inspiration I need to do my own work. Inspiration is a powerful motivator for me. I cheer her victories and get excited about working toward my own.

Sleep: about 8 hours
Vitamins

8:00
1/2c nf cottage cheese, clementine and 2 tbsp walnuts
oatmeal1/3c before cooked
2 c black tea
10:30
chocolate heaven
12:30
turkey burger with honey mustard in whole grain wrap
kitchen sink salad (big bowl) with greens peppers, cucumbers, and broccoli with 6 g fat canola based dressing
butternut squash with New Balance
3:00
half an Asian pear
4 prunes
soy crisps
2 tbsps almonds
6:00
turkey chili
whole grain pita with melted soy cheese
sliced tomato
figs
black bean brownie

Totals: 4 fruits and 5 veggies

Movement: Legs for resistance training and core ball exercises.

Just don't give up on trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
~Ella Fitzgerald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home