Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Virtual Dinner Partner

Not a great start today but a lovely ending. Soon after I woke up this morning, I paid the price for my high sodium dinner last night (cocktail sauce with the shrimp) with a visual aura, which is usually a precursor for a migraine headache for me. I dropped everything and sat until it passed.

I followed one of my resolves from yesterday. I got veggies! It was a much better day.

I am spending the weekend with people I love. We started with dinner together tonight. Tomorrow we have plans that will help with another resolve...time outside. Sometimes recruiting legions helps with momentum. I need some change in routine and I am sure company for the walk will help.

Sleep: about 8 hours
Vitamins

8:30
1/2c nf cottage cheese, grapes, 2 tbsp walnuts
oatmeal (1/3c before cooked)
2 cups tea
1:30
grilled cheese with whole wheat bread, 50% cheese and New Balance
kitchen sink salad with spinach, celery, pepper, cucumber and 6 g fat canola based dressing
3:00
chocolate heaven
7:30 (take out)
chichen teryaki
brown rice
avocado makis
mixed veggies

Totals: 6 veggies and 1 fruit

The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.
~Epictetus

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home