Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tuesday Virtual Dinner Partner

I didn't feel very good today. I was tired and achy. I made social plans earlier in the week and I didn't feel energy for following through. The plans fell through anyway because of a miscommunication but I didn't find out until I drove to the restaurant. I would have preferred staying home but I was glad I didn't have to rise fully to the social occasion. That is my optimistic assessment of the situation.

I didn't feel good enough to walk either today. It only just occurred to me tonight that I may have benefitted from taking a comfortable chair and blanket into my woods for a short visit. Simply sitting quietly in a favorite grove or in the sun would have helped. I will try to remember that.


Sleep: 7 and a half hours and I woke up in the middle of the night. Broke my good sleeping record.
Vitamins

8:00
oatmeal (1/3c before cooked)
scrambled eggs (one egg with egg beaters mixed in)
2 c tea
12:00
deli turkey, lettuce and honey mustard on whole grain wrap
orange
1:30
chocolate heaven
5:30 in reataurant
minestrone soup
half a plate sized chicken spinach thin crust pizza
8:00
black bean brownie
good and plenty candy

Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
~John Muir

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in where nature may heal and cheer and give strength to the body and soul.
~John Muir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home