Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday Virtual Dinner Partner

It is Dr. Martin Luther King day and I am home after spending the weekend with people I love. I am inspired to plan some new adventures. I have ideas but they aren't entirely clear yet. Still I am ready to forge ahead. I got good information about hiking boots and other equipment and a list of great hikes. I am excited. The next step will be to get really tight with my training. I want it to be fun first...and I want to get strong doing it. This is the time in my life for stepping out, and I really want to make it happen.

Sleep: about 9 hours
Vitamins

9:00
1/2 c nf cottage cheese, orange and 2 tbsp walnuts
oatmeal (1/3c before cooked)
2 c tea
12:00
kitchen sink salad with greens, tomato, peppers, cucumbers, carrots and 50% cheese with 6 g fat canola based dressing
TLC crackers (1 serving)
4:00
3 soy nuggets and honey mustard
6:30
chicken breast with almond and pineapple glaze
green beans
baked potato with New Balance
apple

Totals: 6 veggies and 2 fruits

Movement: resistance training: arms


Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.


Occasionally in life there are those moments of unutterable fulfillment which cannot be completely explained by those symbols called words. Their meanings can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart.
~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home