Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wednesday Virtual Dinner Partner

Another hungry as a bear day. My lunch was not substantial enough and I had social dinner plans. I could have had better snacks today but I have to say I totally enjoyed the cookies I ate tonight. One would have been better than three...but sometimes that's the way things work out.

Dinner was rich but the conversation was even richer. I enjoyed every bite and every word.

Sleep 8 hours
Vitamins

8:00
1/2c nf cottage cheese, blackberries and clementine, and 2 tbsp walnuts
oatmeal (1/3c before cooked)
2c black tea
10:00
chocolate heaven
12:00
kitchen sink salad (big bowl) with greens, celery, carrots, broccoli, shrimp and 50% cheese with 6 g fat canola based dressing
banana crisps
4:00
half a Tri-lo-plex bar
small handful of chocolate chips
7:00 dinner out
half a turkey reuben
cole slaw
9:00
3 cookies

Totals: 5 veggies and 3 fruits

Movement and Meditation: 1 hour and 10 minute walk in the woods. It was so warm it felt like spring. Mud was everywhere.

My own brain is to me the most unaccountable of machinery -always buzzing, humming, soaring roaring diving, and then buried in mud.
~Virginia Woolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home