Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday Virtual Dinner Partner

I ran felt like I did a lot of nothing today and I was busy all day. I finally got my car back from the garage. It had major maintenance work...expensive major maintenance. I am relieved to have the work done but getting car work usually makes me anxious. Mostly the cost makes me anxious. This job took forever too. It took a couple of days and the car was supposed to be done in this morning but they ran into a problem so they weren't done until late today....causing more anxiety. Also making my plans for walking in the woods impossible. That was a major frustration.

My menu choices were uninspired today. Seems I have been eating the same breakfast and lunch for weeks now. I need to make a trip to the grocery store to buy vegetables. I am not getting nearly enough. Too much is happening with holiday plans and my self care is getting squeezed to the side. I need to make it through the next few days and find good ways to stay on course while I do that.

Sleep about 8 hours
Vitamins

8:00
1/2c nf cottage cheese, clementine, 2 tbsp walnuts
oatmeal 1/3c before cooked
2 cups black tea
10:30
chocolate heaven
12:00
deli turkey, lettuce, and honey mustard in whole grain wrap
clementine
figs
4:30
2 tbsp chocolate chips 2 tbsp peanuts
5:00
beef barley stew
50% cheese
fudgesicle

Totals: 3 fruits and 2 veggies

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans
~John Lennon

Tomorrow is the winter solstice and the start of holiday travel and partying. After tomorrow, I will be taking a break for a few days and return sometime next week. Happy Holidays everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home