Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday Virtual Dinner Partner

I got a flu shot yesterday and I was aching and light-headed today. I was on the road most of the day visiting family so even though I wasn't feeling great I enjoyed the company of people I love.

Sleep about 8 hours
Vitamins

8:00
1/2c nf cottage cheese, clementine and 2 tbsp of walnuts
tiny bran muffin
2 cups of black tea
11:00
string cheese
apple
1:00 (home of family members)
broccoli soup
tuna salad
lettuce
veggie dippers and a little dressing
white bread
cookie
6:00 (restaurant)
chicken
sweet potato
green beans
7:30
date orange bread
cocoa

Totals: 2 fruits and 4 veggies

Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third.
~Marge Piercy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home