Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tuesday Virtual Dinner Partner

My car had to go into the shop for some maintenance so I walked a little more than a mile home. When I was visiting my friend in the Rockies, I walked almost every day for transportation. It made me realize how infrequently I do this at home. I drive to almost everything. I even drive to walk, ride my bicycle, or to work out at the YMCA. I am amazed when I really think about this.

Today I didn't get my "real" walk in because my car was not available.

Sleep: about 8 hours
Vitamins
8:00
1/2c nf cottage cheese, clementine, 2 tbsp walnuts
oatmeal (1/3c before cooked)
2 c black tea
10:30
chocolate heaven
12:00
deli turkey with lettuce and honey mustard on whole grain wrap
dates and 2 tbsp peanuts
half slice of whole wheat cranberry bread
7:00 at restaurant
spinach salad with a little balsamic vinaigrette dressing
half an individual chicken pesto pizza
several bites blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream

Totals: 3 fruits and 3 veggies

Movement: walked a little more than a mile from auto repair shop to home

It is no use walking anywhere to preach unless our walking is our preaching.
~St. Francis of Assisi

One does not sell the earth upon which the people walk.
~Tashunka Witko 'Crazy horse'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home