Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tuesday Virtual Dinner Partner

Extremely dark cloudy day. Several scheduling factors prevented me from walking today. This is a not a good combination for me. I tend to stray and eat more sweets or carbs than I would like under these circumstances This wasn't a major problem today, but it showed up. Overall, I had a good day. I had a wonderful dinner with my friend who is in town for a few days.


Sleep: about 8 hours & up at 7
Vitamins

8:00
Breakfast was unconventional but it called to me. Sat at a cleared dining room table and ate from a bowl I love. I was hungry starting out and stopped feeling satisfied. I didn't eat all the chicken.

Greek salad with grilled chicken breast, goat cheese, and small drizzle of dressing
sweet potato
3 cups of black tea

12:00
At the table, with nice table-ware. Slightly hungry and "5 til full" when done.

Veggie soup with soy cheese
Homemade whole wheat banana bread

2:00
Sightly hungry starting out and satisfied when done. Walking around while drinking.

chocolate heaven

6:00
Social dinner at my favorite diner. I was hungry starting and satisfied finishing. Special people definitely make meals special. I got a confirming dose of synergy tonight.

tofu and veggie stir fry with brown rice
a couple of bites of pumpkin pie

10:00
Not hungry. Candy is on the table. I call these snacks "not mine" but sometimes I am susceptible to eating this stuff when it is in eyesight. It needs to be moved.
It's not that I am adverse to occasional sweets, I like to plan them and I prefer not to eat them late at night. Amounts were not huge however pumpkin pie was enough in the sweets department. Ate them watching TV.

fat free sugar free fudgesicle
2 tootsie pops

Totals: 7 veggies

The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.
~Epictetus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home