Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wednesday Virtual Dinner Partner

I don't like to live with my eyes focused on the numbers AND I do pay attention to them as only a single measure of how I am doing. My weight is up today. I swing into motion by tightening the reigns a little when this happens.

There were years when I had no idea how much I weighed but that has changed in the last decade as I have tried to make sustainable life changes that impact my health. Recent research shows that people who have maintained a long term weight loss weigh themselves frequently. In the spirit of maintaining my changes I keep tabs on my weight several times a week.

Sleep: 7 hours & up at 7
Vitamins
Weight: 188

8:00
Ate at set table. Slightly hungry to start and satisfied finishing.

1/2c nf cottage cheese, half an apple, and 2 tbsp walnuts
2 c black tea

10:00
Walking around doing things, sipping as I went. Very busy day planned and I didn't want to get hungry. I wasn't hungry but I completely enjoyed it. Felt satisfied and not full finishing.

chocolate heaven

12:30
Ate at set table, a little hungry starting and satisified but not full finishing.

turkey veggie soup with 1/2c Kashi pilaf grains and 50% cheese added
1/2c nf plain yogurt with 1 cup frozen blueberries blended in

5:00
Not a table meal. I was running around getting ready to go out. Enjoyed dinner but lost many of the details. Hungry starting out but I didn't even notice the end of the meal let alone how full I felt.

sleek* with plain nf yogurt
baba ghannouj and whole grain pita
brocoli
celery
2 tbsp peanuts
*if you don't know what sleek is check 11/06 archives

Totals: 2 fruits and 4 veggies
Movement and Meditation: one hour walk in the woods. Gray raw day. It feels like winter is on the way. Geese circling.


“To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to.”
~Kahlil Gibran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home