Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wednesday Virtual Dinner Partner

I decided I wanted some range in my meals...too many turkey wraps and chicken dinners....so I had a vegetarian day and ate mostly Middle Eastern food. I love hummus and baba and eat them regularly for afternoon snacks, but I haven't had sleek in ages. Don't know what sleek is? Read the previous posting. It sounds unusual but I love it! It is quite easy to make and it's a hearty filling vegetarian meal.

Sleep about 7 hours & up at 6
Vitamins
Weight: 185.5

7:00
1/2c nf cottage cheese, orange, 2 tbsp walnuts and 1/2c Kashi pilaf grains
3 c tea
11:00
baba ghannouj and hummus with 2 small whole wheat pitas
raw carrots
1 c plain nf yogurt with frozen blueberries blended in
1:30
banana
2 tbsp peanuts
5:30
sleek with plain nf yogurt and tamari sauce
half a pomegranate

Totals: 4 fruits and 3 veggies
Movement and Meditation: one hour hike through the woods. Patches of blue sky but mostly gray and unseasonably warm. I hiked in shirt sleeves. What a relief it is to be walking again after days of rain.

Variety is the soul of pleasure.
Aphra Behn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home