Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday Virtual Dinner Partner

I need to go grocery shopping. I have been eating chicken for days and I am getting tired of the same dinner meals. I need to get some fish and tofu for a change of pace. Lots of people I know don't like either of those choices, but strangely enough, I actually do.

A major problem I run into with meals is I tend to go with the same things for weeks at a time and I get tired of my choices, then I don't know what to have. I get tripped up by a lack of everyday vigilance and attention to detail I seem to need to stay on course. I can make this simple if I just remember to focus here a little everyday.


Sleep: about 7 hours & up at 6:15
Vitamins
Weight 186

7:00
boiled egg
whole wheat toast with New Balance
orange
11:00
chocolate heaven
1:00
whole wheat wrap with deli turkey, lettuce, and honey mustard
1 cup home made lentil soup
fresh pineapple
4:00
half a Tri-lo-plex bar
6:00
chicken marinara with whole wheat pasta
salad with 6g fat canola based dressing
Asian pear

Totals: 5 veggies and 3 fruits
Rest day (rain rain rain!!)

I want all my senses engaged. Let me absorb the world's variety and uniqueness.
Maya Angelou (1928 - )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home