Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday Virtual Dinner Partner

I haven't posted daily tracking for a while, mostly in the spirit of cleaning up the blog. Not posting made me realize the impact of this practice. I am more aware of what I am doing when I write it down. In the long run, I want to wean myself from the practice of daily tracking while I continue healthy living. I am not where I was five years ago when I was not taking care of myself but I am not where I want to be. I see the learning curve.

Presently, I am concentrating on resiliance. I am pleased to see that difference in focus. I wonder what is next. Will mindful living in these areas of my life ever become automatic? What will it take to get there?

Sleep about 8 hours
Vitamins

9:00
1/2c nf cottage cheese, grapes and 2 tbsp walnuts
tiny lowfat bran muffin
2 c black tea
12:00
kitchen sink salad with spinach, field greens, cucumber, tomato, carrots and 6 g fat canola based dressing
Kr Kracker's flat bread
grapefruit
2:30
oatmeal (2/3c before cooked) with 1 tbsp peanut butter
4:30
chocolate heaven
6:30
turkey veggie soup

Movement: resistance training for arms and legs

The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.
~Buddha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home