Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wednesday Virtual Dinner Partner

Oh my, I found some new muscles this morning. Returning to the machines for resistance training yesterday worked areas I must have been missing with free weights.

I joined the masses of people today who are getting ready for the major feast holiday of the year. The grocery store and the turkey farm were crowded even during non-peak hours. I was amazed by the huge sale displays of unusual food choices for at the grocery store: Cheese Whiz and crackers for one. Cheese Whiz is the last thing I would think to buy for Thanksgiving. Maybe that is why it is on sale.

Sleep: about 7 and a half hours & up at 6:45
Vitamins
Weight: 186

7:30
1/2c nf cottage cheese, fresh pineapple and 2 tbsp walnuts
oatmeal (1/3 c before cooked)
3 cups tea
10:00
chocolate heaven
12:00 HUNGRY
deli turkey, lettuce and honey mustard on whole wheat wrap
tangerine
half a Tri-lo-plex bar
3:00
half a pomegranate
Dr Kracker flatbread
crystallized ginger
6:00
turkey veggie soup and soy cheese
tangerine
8:30
3 tootsie pops
handful of banana chips

Totals: 4 veggies and 4 fruits
Movement and Meditation: one hour morning walk in the woods. It was cold and fresh and big clouds were rolling in.

Don't assume you're always going to be understood. I wrote in a column that one should put a cup of liquid in the cavity of a turkey when roasting it. Someone wrote me that 'the turkey tasted great, but the plastic cup melted.'
~Heloise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home