Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Virtual Dinner Partner

Thanksgiving day. The regular routine was blown away but overall it was a really good day. The feast was delicious and I tasted and enjoyed most things in small portions. I was not hungry going in either. Ate dessert much later at a family gathering and ate dinner after that (very late for me). I had really good low-key visits with people I truly love and I didn't stuff myself. Biggest challenge of the day was eating conservatively during the hours before the big feast while wonderful aromas wafted through the house.

Sleep 6 hours & up at 5
Vitamins
Weight: 186
Lux light about an hour

6:00
1/2c nf cottage cheese, tangerine and 2 tbsp walnuts
oatmeal 1/3c before cooked
3 cups tea
8:30
chocolate heaven
10:00
half a Tri-lo-plex bar
11:30 (cooking smells are wonderful and driving me crazy..it's a good thing I don't work in food preparation).
handful of banana chips
bite of soy cheese
2:30
turkey
cranberry sauce
and spoonful size servings of each of the following: greenbean casserole, sweet potatoes, stuffing, corn casserole, squash casserole
lots of raw veggies
pumpkin bread
8:30
very small plate of 2 bites each of apple crisp, apple cranberry pie and iced cake
9:30
small serving of turkey with a few bites of stuffing
celery

Totals: about 6 veggies and 3 fruits

If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is 'thank you', it will be enough.
~Meister Eckhart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home