Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sunday Virtual Dinner Partner

I continue focusing on and tracking hunger and saiety. I didn't try as hard today and focused more on noting sensation. Also, I am trying a new angle in tracking: where I am eating my meals. I wonder if any patterns will emerge from this level of detail?

I spent the day with a friend I have known for more than 30 years. I fully enjoyed both her company and the meal I had with her. It seems synergy gets set in motion in these situations. Time spent with loved ones is enhanced with good food AND food tastes better in good company. Special people make meals special.


Sleep: about 8 hours & up at 7
Vitamins
Weight: 186
Meditation: 10 mintes sitting

8:00 (eyeballed servings were probably equivalent to my measured ones. I ate every last morsel. I was hungry starting out and with fairly slow paced eating satisfied in the end. Ate in the living room while sitting on the sofa).

nf cottage cheese, tangerine, Kashi pilaf grains, walnuts
2 cups black tea

12:00 (fully enjoyed meal at pleasant restaurant with very old friend. We lingered over conversation and I ate until I was full).

mushroom omlette
home fried potatoes
2 cups tea

6:00 (slightly hungry - I probably could have waited another half hour but I didn't want to eat too late. Ate in the living room with bowl on my lap. Wasn't focused on meal).

turkey veggie soup
veggie dippers and baba ghannouj
fresh pineapple

Totals: 6 veggies and 2 fruits
Movement: 20 minutes walking

I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy.
~Charles R. Swindoll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home