Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wednesday Virtual Dinner Partner

Took off a few days from doing this. Somehow couldn't get to it. When I don't do it (right now...this week , this month, this season???) I find myself slipping again. Last night I had chocolate chips and Tootsie Pops...also a nonfat fudgesicle and a couple of cookies. It's carb cravings that get kicked up. Writing this keeps me more in the loop with how I want to live.

The blog idea has me in a tizzy. It's way too scary and may not work for me but I am thinking I need to try it out (because it is way too scary).

I am interested in how people live this way and I would love to see a network of Virtual Dinner Partner blogs set up. Our kitties go from bowl to bowl (theirs) and check out our bowls and plates to see what's for dinner. I think it a base mammal interest.

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2006
Sleep about 7 hours & up at 6:30 am
Vitamins

8:00
1/2c nf cottage cheese, grapes and walnuts
small home made whole grain waffle with 2 tsp of maple syrup
2 cups black tea
12:00
white beans and escarole with 50% cheese on top (one slice)
ww crackers
apple
1 c nf plain yogurt with frozen blueberries blended in
3:30
half a tri-lo-plex bar
5:00
turkey burger with honey mustard
salad with 6g fat canola dressing
broccoli and cauliflower
half a sweet potato with a little new balance
kiwi

Totals: 6 veggies and 3 fruits

Movement: resistance training upper and lower body 2x8 reps with 10 lbs. in ankle cuffs and free weights.

Meditation: 20 minutes sitting this morning

"The key that unlocks energy is desire. It's also the key to a long and interesting life. If we expect to create any drive, any real force within ourselves, we have to get excited."
Earl Nightingale 1921-1989, Radio Announcer and Author

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home