Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday Virtual Dinner Partner

Today is my third day publishing the blog after a considerable break to transition from one computer to another. I got away from a level of awareness and practice while I was not doing this. My daily practice, and by extension writing the blog feels as unsteady as my daily walk where the icy trails require caution and occasional backtracking to find a better route. I need to find my stride again.
I lose my way from time to time. It is a signal that I need to recommit to my practice and look for new inspiration. I talked with my original virtual dinner partner and we brainstormed changes.

Asking for help from trusted allies is one of my strategies when I need inspiration and fortitude. My original virtual dinner partner steps up every time I ask for help this way. She is a blessing in my life.


Sleep about 8 hours
Vitamins


9:00
1/2c nf cottage cheese, grapes, 2 tbsp walnuts
2 cups tea
11:00
1/3 c oatmeal
chocolate heaven
2:00
whole wheat pita and hummus
chicken breast
tomato with 2 g fat dressing
4:00
whole grain cereal, half banana and skim milk
7:00
corn chips and 1 tbsp guacamole
white beans and escarole with 50% cheese
grapefruit

Totals: 2 veggies and 3 fruits
Movement and Meditation: one hour walk with stops for careful footing.

Just don't give up on trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
~Ella Fitzgerald

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home