Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday Virtual Dinner Partner

It was warm again today..almost made it into the 50's. I didn't need a hat or a coat. It is undeniable that spring is on the way. I was outside for several hours during my walk and actually lost track of the time. The rough footing slowed me down but the slower pace allowed me to do some exploring. I went off path several times to look at rock formations and to see a trail-side stream up close. I like inhabiting the woods, not just walking for exercise. I got that today.

Sleep: about 7 hours
Vitamins

9:00
1/2 c nf cottage cheese, mineola orange, and 2 tbsp walnuts
2 cups black tea
11:00
oatmeal 1/3c before cooked
chocolate heaven (see recipes)
1:30
hoisen chicken
spinach
cauliflower
whole grain cereal, banana and skim milk
6:45
lentil soup
soy cheese on whole grain pita
carrots
fresh tomato with 2 g fat dressing
grapefruit

Totals: 4 veggies and 3 fruits
Movement and Meditation: my one hour walk in the woods extended by frequent stops for pictures and exploration.


I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.
~John Muir

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home