Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday Virtual Dinner Partner


I made some technical changes since my last post. I replaced my old computer and operating system and upgraded. I feel like I went from horse cart to warp speed. I am excited and challenged by the possibilities the changes bring.

Today marks another significant change.... Daylight Saving Time. I love this time of year. It is presently 6:00 pm and the sun has not set yet. I know the sun is setting at the same in an earth-time and body-time sense, but having a culture-time shift does make a change for me. The time change makes me realize how strongly linked I am to the culture. I feel happy that it is 6:00 and daylight.

Sleep: about 7 hours
Vitamins

9:00
1/2c nf cottage cheese, mineola orange, and 2 tbsp walnuts
2 cups black tea
11:00
oatmeal 1/3c before cooked
12:00
turkey loaf with spinach and arugula
cauliflower
2 cups black tea
3:00
small piece of home made veggie pizza with whole wheat crust and 50% cheese
apple
6:00
egg beater spinach and onion omlette
whole wheat toast with strawberry jam
grapefruit
Totals: 4 veggies and 3 fruits
Movement and Meditation: one hour plus walk in the woods. It was rough going with ice and snow covering much of the trail. Melting is significant today however after two days on the 40's. I did my regular loop but I needed to be careful and avoid the ice. It was a sloppy adventure. My new hiking boots and my pants cuffs are covered in mud.


I don't mind going back to daylight saving time. With inflation, the hour will be the only thing I've saved all year.
~Victor Borge

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home