Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday Virtual Dinner Partner

It was left over day. I searched through the refrigerator and cupboards to put together my meals. I always end up eating less veggies on days like this. I don't know if it is lack of inspiration or actual lack of groceries. Probably it's a little of both. I am sure I could have found some green beans in the freezer and a cucumber to increase my veggie count but I am not strongly motivated by numbers. I need to prepare something I really want to eat. Maybe that was part of the problem today...lack of good fresh food lead to lack of inspiration which lead to lack of desire. Most days I need to be excited by what I am eating or I don't eat as well.

Sleep: about 7 hours
Vitamins

8:30
oatmeal 2/3c before cooked and 1 tbsp peanut butter
2 cups black tea
11:30
chocolate heaven
tangelo
1:00
white bean and escarole soup
2 slices deli turkey
apple
cereal and milk
4:30
edamame in the shell
5:30
whole wheat pita and hummus
grapefruit

Totals: 3 fruits and 2 veggies

Movement and Meditation: 45 minute walk in the woods.

Technique is what you fall back on when you run out of inspiration.
~Rudolf Nureyev

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely run out of inspiration when I don't have anything exciting in the refrigerator and I don't eat as well. I read recipe books and food magazines when I run dry with good ideas and that way "same old" and boring don't get me in trouble.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home