Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday Virtual Dinner Partner

Today I had my first walk in the woods with my new boots for mountain hiking. I finally bought them a couple of days ago after lots of conversation and research. I am happy with what I got. So today felt like the first step toward a big journey. My feet were well supported and warm and the boots fit comfortably. I am excited I am one step closer to this dream of stepping out on a big mountain. It feels like stepping into a new life.

Sleep: about 7 hours
Vitamins

8:00
oatmeal (2/3c before cooked) with 1 tbsp peanut butter
9:30
1/2c nf cottage cheese with 1/2c orange juice mixed in
11:30
1c carrot juice
12:30
edamame in the shell
2:30
turkey veggie soup with 50% cheese
Dr Kracker flatbread
apple
6:30
white bean and chicory endive soup
acorn squash
grapes
8:00
candied ginger

Totals: 3 fruits and 5 veggies
Movement and Meditation: one hour walk in the woods.

Nature is forever giving us chance after chance at what we call rebirth and death, and we, in our folly, in our fear of death, fail to understand that which represents a new journey, a new page on which to write, and thus to believe in a new beginning for ourselves.
~Shri Parthasarathi Rajagopalachari

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home