Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saturday Virtual Dinner Partner



Some days feel like a loss, although I know that is never really true. I didn't sleep well last night. The Nor'easter snowstorm brought 14 inches which brought plows and it seemed I woke up every hour to the loud engine noises. At one point I considered getting up and reading I felt so awake. As a result, I felt groggy and out of sorts today. I did things around home and shovelled lots of snow but I didn't really get out and enjoy it. I took a nap late in the afternoon.


Sleep: fitful 8 hours
Vitamins

10:00
1/2c nf cottage cheese, mineola orange, 2 tbsp walnuts
2 cups tea
11:00
oatmeal (1/3c before cooked)
1:30
kitchen sink salad with chicken breast and 6 g fat canola based dressing
3:30
chocolate heaven
6:30
Egg Beater omlette with escarole, onions, and 50% cheese
grapefruit

Totals: 4 veggies and 2 fruits
Movement: shovelled lots of heavy snow


Then indecision brings its own delays,
And days are lost lamenting o'er lost days.
Are you in earnest?
Seize this very minute;
What you can do, or dream you can, begin it;
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home