Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesday Virtual Dinner Partner


The weather is warmer and most of the ice on the roads is gone. Today, I walked country roads instead of in the woods. It was a consolation walk...better than a neighborhood walk but definitely not the woods. I walked in the crusty snow edging the road and ventured a few side trips to take pictures. The weather is supposed to get warmer all week so I hope I will be back in the woods soon. Maybe I'll walk my snowshoe trail one more time.

I am dying to get out my bike. Lots of melting needs to happen before I bike however.

Sleep: about 8 hours
Vitamins

9:00
1/2c nf cottage cheese, mineola orange, 2 tbsps walnuts
whole wheat crackers
11:00
chocolate heaven
12:30
big salad with chicken breast and 4 g fat canola based dressing
whole wheat mini pitas with 1 tbsp hummus
4:00
apple
Dr. Kracker flatbread
50% cheese
7:00
home made pizza with whole wheat crust, soy cheese and veggies
grapefruit

Totals: 4 veggies and 3 fruits
Movement and Meditation: country road walk about 45 minutes


The great consolation in life is to say what one thinks.
~Voltaire

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home